Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER 2008
Well Easter is here. This weekend has been a lot of family fun. Saturday Trevor had to work (what's new!!!) so I went to the Tueller Family Easter Egg hunt by myself. It was very loud but loads of fun. This year mom decided to do a treasure hunt for the older grandkids and an egg hunt for the younger ones.

After Trevor got home we went to Bret and Amber's to play hand and foot. It was a little intense there for a while because we played boys against girls. (And everyone knows how competitive I am with Trevor!) But we had a great time playing and talking with Tuellers. Thanks Bret and Amber. I want a rematch!!




Sunday was as usual. My primary class was small and we spent most of the time watching a portion of the Testaments. It was fun to feel the spirit so strong. After dinner with mom, dad, and Bryce we went to Grandma Sowell's house and spent the rest of the night with Trevor's family.

Easter, as well as all holidays I guess, are made special by family. I was reminded this weekend how grateful I am for so many wonderful people in my life. Trevor and I have so many wonderful, supportive people in our lives. We are so blessed. Thank you to all of our family. We love you all. HAPPY EASTER.

zia jian!!
Good bye until next time!









2 comments:

Luke & Natalie said...

Jodee, I'm so excited to be able to see what you guys are up to. I miss you! Check out our blog at
lukeandnatalie.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I am happy easter went well for you also! What a great time of year!