Well a lot has happened in the last month! We moved from
Farmington back to Bountiful and now have the most spectacular view of the temple thanks to my grandparents! We are loving it here and are so grateful for their generosity. We also had our little baby girl who turned 1 month yesterday!!! I can't believe it. The delivery went well. She had no problems, it was me they were more worried about. My blood pressure kept dropping and they had to put me on oxygen. I also bent my epidural needle! The lady said my back was super strong! ( Well it's the only thing strong on my body so I
'll take it!) Other than that it was a fairly normal delivery. We are now a month into this mom business and it seems to be going great. She sleeps really well and eats pretty good. We had some struggles with her loosing weight and now sometimes have to supplement formula for her. But all in all she is a great baby and we love her dearly.
Here are some of my favorite pictures. (PICTURE OVERLOAD!!! What can I say I'm a new mommy?!?!?!)

Here is her month old picture! Isn't she the cutest thing ever?!?!
7 comments:
She has changed so much in a month it is crazy and yes she is the cuttest thing ever!
She is so adorable! I loved all those pictures. I can't wait to meet her. What a little cutie!
jodee she is adorable. glad to hear that even with a few little bumps on your end- that the delivery went well. i'm down to my last 2 1/2 months and i hope all goes well. i miss seeing you at dr.cope's!
She is such a cute baby! I'm glad you're enjoying motherhood. It really is the best!
Thanks for all the pictures - it's so fun to see her! What a cutie!
Hey guys, we never get to see all the little ones that come in the family, so thanks for posting some pictures, and Congratulations!!!!
Jodee, I have happend upon your blog once before but I cant remember if i left a note or not. Congratulations on your baby! She is darling and Im thrilled for you. I hope you don't mind if I keep looking at it. Mine is blocked but if you wanna blog stalk me back email me at amymrigby@hotmail.com
Post a Comment