Friday, February 19, 2010

Internetless

I keep getting asked to update our blog. It has been a few months since our last post, but in our defense we do not have the internet right now. Being "internetless" makes it hard to update but nonetheless here we are.
Lots has happened since our last update, too much to mention. Trevor did graduate from the U in December with his Bachelors Degree and plans to take the MCAT the end of April. It has been so wonderful having him home more.
The Holidays came and left very quickly but they were great. We really enjoyed family time and adding a little one to all our traditions.
Alyssa is getting bigger everyday and I could write post after post about the most precious thing in my life, but instead here are some pictures of the last few months.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Im sure time flies by so fast for you, but it definitely does for those of us who don't get to see your updates! Your little one is getting so big! She is very cute and it sounds like you love being her mommy.

Ann said...

Yeah for an update! Alyssa is so adorable! I love the picture with her hat on. So cute. Tell Trevor good luck on the test! I am sure he will do great!

Lisa and Lance said...

Oh my goodness Jodee, I am Lisa that posted that last comment. I didn't realized I was signed in as my sister-in-law! Nice, my bad! :)

Tara said...

She is getting so big, and so dang cute!! Congrats to Trevor on graduating - way awesome!

Halfords said...

The bigger she gets the more I think she looks like you! She is so cute!!

Kels said...

She is so chunky I love it! Glad you are doing well.