Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Little Late

I am a little late in posting these, but here are some Halloween pics. Alyssa was so fun this year, she would wave bye to everyone who gave her candy and if they said she could have more than one, she would reach her whole hand in and grab a handful. I'm not a big fan of Halloween ( Can someone please tell me what we are celebrating??????) But it was a fun year to see it through Alyssa's eyes!
Most of Alyssa's Tueller cousins
 The darn cutest ladybug ever!
 Alyssa actually loved her costume. She didn't even try to pull off the hood of the costume....which is VERY unusual!
The fam! Trevor decided 10 seconds before we left to dress up so he stole old pieces of costumes from his parents! He later switched out of the superman getup to be a tube of crest clown??? WEIRDO!

Well, hope your Halloween was as fun as ours was!

3 comments:

Halfords said...

I can't believe how old some of your nieces and nephews are!! That's so crazy to me!!

Kels said...

So cute! I can't get over how much she looks like Trevor.

Jill Hess said...

I am disturbed my Trevor. Wonder why he didn't bring that to show our fam? I am SURE no one would have made fun!