Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Update

It has been a while since I  updated our blog. I was going to go private but the only people who read our blog are people I am fine with reading it so.....
Our biggest family news is that Trevor, Alyssa and I are expecting baby #2 on 11-11-11. We are so thrilled. It was a surprise.....kind of...long story... but we couldn't be any happier. Other than this great news we really don't have a ton going on. Trevor is still waiting on Med school stuff and we are trying to be as patient as possible. Alyssa is getting bigger everyday although the "terrible two's" have set in. We have our good days and our challenging days with that one. But really all is good and we fell so so blessed for what we have!
Until next time!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on #2! That is great news. I hope Trevor gets into his top schools. Applying to graduate school is such a stressful process. Good luck...can't wait to find out where you are headed!

Valerie said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you guys! My second, Jex, was born on Nov 11, but in 2010 (my dad asked me when I was in labor "you sure you don't want to wait a year so it can be 11/11/11?" funny dad...) It'll be fun to see when the munchkin really arrives. Congrats again and best of luck for a wonderful pregnancy!

Staci said...

Oh Congrats JoDee! So excited for you!