Wednesday, January 11, 2012

As of Late

Here are a few photos to represent our life "as of  late."

  Most days are spent happily taking care of and playing with these two adorable girls. They are honestly the center of our world. Can't imagine not being with them everyday!!!! 
 A quick family picture at the roller skating rink on Christmas Eve. Thanks Aimee for always being my photographer! 
( L-R Julie, Mom, Amber, Jill, Aimee, Jenae, and me)
My sisters ( minus Jamie) having lunch to celebrate Jill's birthday. Love them more than they know. Great examples and friends. I always cherish my time with family.( Especially sisters!!!)


3 comments:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

That is such a cute picure of the girls! I love Alyssa's smile! So cute!!!

Jill Hess said...

Sure, pick the picture with my eyes shut-not Jenae's! I see where loyalties lie.

The Littlest Moons said...

What a darling family. Leah is beautiful. Congrats. I love seeing you and your sisters. I agree time with sisters is the best! I hope you are doing good and feel good after baby. Merry Late Christmas and happy new year.