Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MY ODE TO WOMEN!


Well I love Wednesdays because they are my days off, but today was particularly great because I got to hang out with my sisters and mom. We always get together around each others birthdays and have lunch and talk. We usually laugh a lot,catch up and sometimes even cry. It is a tradition I love so very much.

Today we were celebrating Amber's birthday. It was so great to be together, minus Jamie:( . I really look up to each of my sisters very much. Jenae is like another mom ( in a good way) always watching out for everyone and taking the reigns. We can always depend on her, and always do.She is very much a mother hen, and I love her for that! Jill makes me laugh so much. Her peronality is so contagious and full of warmth. She is one of the most Christ-like people I know. I always wish I could be as fun as she is! Julie is... well, Julie. There are few people like Julie in this world, but oh how I wish there was more!! I often wish I could be more like her. I learn some of life's best lessons from her and I am so grateful to call her my sister! Amber is the greatest edition to the Tueller girls. She fits in so well and always treats me like an equal. When I talk to her I feel like I'm talking to my best friend. And my dear Jamie! She has been greatly missed this past 15 months. She is so easy to talk to. I can always be myself around her and she'll listen to what I have to say. I didn't realize how much I leaned on her until she left and I truly miss her very much.

All of my sisters are wonderful!! They each are strong, beautiful women who I try every day to be more like. In my eyes they have no faults and are the perfect women!!! I hope they all know that these younger eyes are watching them and taking in their lives so someday I can live like they do! But I know one major reason my sisters are who they are is because of my wonderful mother who surprises me every time I talk to her. Her knowledge and understanding of life amazes me. I hope to someday be as wise and perceptive as my amazing mother.



So here's to the women in my life ( at least the Tueller one's, the Spencer ode will come later!!) I hope they all know how amazing they are and the impact they have on me.
zia jian!!
good bye until next time








2 comments:

Allred Family said...

Cute blog JoDee! I'm glad I finally know about it :) I'll get on to check it often. I love and miss you - Jamie

Luke & Natalie said...

How fun JoDee! I love getting together with the girls in my family. Girls night during Conference is the best.