Sunday, April 27, 2008

Misc. Stuff

Well I have decided that pictures are the most fun. I've really become a picture freak since I started this blogging life. Before that I hadn't taken a picture in like 2 years!! So I decided to let the pictures tell you what's been going on in our life!Trevor spent last weekend sprucing up our bikes with new tires and seat for me. Mom Spencer, Mandy and Trevor after I called a Spencer family Barbeque last weekend. After that Mom Spencer, Mandy and me went shopping where my mother-in-law bought me a new sunday outfit. Thanks again!!
Brooklyn, Zac, Cole, Cam,and Alec doing crazy faces. I spent Friday night "watching" the Bingham Clan. ( Brook did most the work!!)
Sunday was Bryce's birthday. 21 already!! Isn't he CUTE!!!!And people thought we were twins??? I don't see it!!!!


Faith, Me and Samia. Being an aunt is awesome!Bryce, Paul, Jill, Kiera, Amber and Ty celebrating Bryce's Birthday.


The stunning Brookyln. (Trying not to laugh at me!)


Finally someone that looks like me!!!!!

Well that's kinda life in a nutshell. FAMILY!!! They truly are the center of everything. We hope all is going well with everyone!!

Zai Jian!!

Good bye until next time!!

1 comment:

Luke & Natalie said...

Pictures really are the way to tell the story. It's fun to see your family. I can't believe Bryce is that old. How fun!