Thursday, May 1, 2008

End of Semester. Yipee!!!!

Well it's finally over!! The semester has come and gone and I now have my happy Trevor Jay back. He took his last test this afternoon. BUT, I for whatever reason thought he was done yesterday, and with it being my day off decided to do something for him. So I put signs up around the house and baked him a cake for a semester well done. Here is my lovely cake. Aren't I the next Rachael Ray?!?!

I tried to get the cake and signs, but I was struggling!!

Here are some of the signs.

If you notice I spelled you're done wrong!!!!! I tried to fix it, but you can't see it in the picture. Blonde moments!!

Anyway hope you all had a happy end of semester too!!

zia jian! Good bye until next time.

8 comments:

Luke & Natalie said...

Yea for being done! That's gotta be a good feeling. How many more semesters does he have? Are you in school JoDee? Summer is the best.

Unknown said...

Congrats, both of you! I agree, summer is the best! I am so glad you found my blog, and now I have yours. We will for sure keep in touch!

Unknown said...

Oop, this is Kellee, not brusson.

Allred Family said...

Jodee,
Very cute and quite thoughtful!! Congratulations to Trevor :) Love you both and miss you everyday!

Lisa and Lance said...

Good Job Trevor!! I love all your hard work JoDee, it looks like a great party! One more semester down......how many more to go??? And I completely understand those blonde moments, Lance has those too. :)

Elizabeth said...

Hey JoDee! I am glad I found your blog, it will help me keep up on your happenings. You two are so great together! Yeah for summer, the end of the semester is always glorious.

Jill Hess said...

I don't know why you are so excite, school rocks!! Nothing better than to come home from work and do homework!! I can't relate!

Jessica said...

I have had a long day at work so I decided to go "blog hunting". I am so glad I found your blog!!!! How fun is it to see what you are up to? I didn't even know you and Trevor got married...that's what I get for moving clear across the country! I am glad to see things are going well for you guys!

Check out my blog www.geographyandthemodernwoman.blogspot.com

-Jessica (Tilley) Cooley