Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Island Park Pics

5 comments:

Allred Family said...

Hey! Cute pictures - Livy and I love getting on your blog:) In fact - will you call me this week and help me get one set up? Love ya!

Jill Hess said...

JoDee! I want you to send my copies of your pictures k! i will send you ones I have of you and Trevor!!

Lisa and Lance said...

That looks like so much fun! Lance and I are big fans of Island Park too. It looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Annalyn said...

JoDee! I know this is totally random, but this is your long-lost roomie Annalyn! I saw Liz last week and she showed me your blog (which, by the way, is adorable) and I just had to say hi. I would love to catch up sometime. I think I have your email address, so I will send you my new phone number and such. You are the best!

Georges...party of 4 said...

jodee!! long time friend.. i hope you don't mind but i found your blog through elizabeth's... I'm so freaking glad that i did though! it's been a really long time.. it looks like you and trevor are doing fabulous! Love the pics and reading all about what has been going on with you... Keep in touch.. our blog is famgeorge.blogspot.com.. check out our beautiful new addition. We love him to death!
Briana