Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Updates and Friends

It has been a crazy week for us Spencers. Our car, the Blazer, decided not to work (Or at least not work until we can solve the problem and get it fixed $$$$$!!!) So Trevor has been taking my car and my parents have ever so generously let me drive their truck. I am trying not to put a lot of miles on it and keep it nice for them, so on my day off today I've spent my time getting life super organized, cleaning the house, balancing the checkbook, meal planning, etc. etc. I then checked my blog and found I had two old friends comment. (Thanks Annalyn and Briana!!) I was so excited to hear from them, and I got thinking about all the friends I have had in my life. So indulge me while I reminisce about a few of the wonderful friends I have had up to this point in my life.

I grew up with great ward friends. There were 8 girls my age and we actually got along really well. When High School was over it was interesting to me that I gravitated towards them again. They were always great friends to me and still are.I know that each of them will always be there for me. Thanks girls!

All throughout my school years I had a great group of friends. ( Heck I married one of them!) But I have to mention the Vykelles. They were all such great friends to me and although I hardly hear or see any of them, I count them as friends for life and look back with such amazing memories of the time I spent with them. I count each one a close friend!

My college years presented me with so many wonderful opportunities. BYU-IDAHO was a great time and I made lots of friends, especially Chrissy, Susie, and Katie! They were such great friends at the time and I wish them the best!

Nauvoo was one of the best times of my life. I really made some life long friends there and still keep in touch with a few. Holly (Heff), Annalyn, Liz and I were inseparable. They are special kinds of friends. They are my eternal friends and I miss them everyday!! They are some of the best friends I have ever made! I love you guys!!!!!

The Twin Hollows Ward!!!!! Oh man how I loved that ward! I never see any of them, but it was a great ward to be a part of , and I made some GREAT friends who were amazing examples to me. There are way too many to name! But I have to mention Tammy! What a wonderful friend she was to me!

My work friends! I've posted about them before, but they are a great group of girls. They make work a great place. I love them so much Trevor and I convinced Amy and Phil to move next door!!! ( We are SOOOO excited you guys!)

And my dear husband Trevor Jay! My best friend for almost 7 years now! He is everything a wonderful friend should be and more! I love you babe!

To all my friends past and present, THANK YOU for shaping my life and being an example to me. A girl can never have too many friends, and I feel lucky to have rubbed shoulders with each and every one of you!!! I am the absolute worst at keeping in touch but I hope you all know I love you heaps and If you halve a blog let me know! ( and add comments to mine!)

To all my friends, wherever you are and whatever you are doing!!!

zai jian
until next time!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That was so sweet! It made me tear up a little, I am also really stressed with moving, but I hope you consider me a friend. We had some good times, and I cherish those memories dearly. Hope all is going well for you!

Maureen said...

JoDee..
wow i just found your blog! I am glad all is well and you are still the same JoDee. We need to keep in touch!
- Maureen

Kyle and Jessica said...

Hey! This is Jessica (Squire) Turner and I just stumbled on your blog...(hehehe blog stalking, sorry) Anyways, I saw you a little while ago at the dr's office you work at, and wondered how you got that job? I've been looking to work doing something like that, but wasn't sure where they posted jobs. My email is jturner86@gmail.com You and Trevor look so cute and happy together! We hope you are doing great!

Amy said...

Hey jodee, its amy rigby. How are you? i was so glad to find your blog!

The Littlest Moons said...

You have to be a great friend too, that's why you are lucky to have so many! I love you too JoDee!