Saturday, January 17, 2009

Short Post

Just a very quick update from the Spencer's. We have a crazy fun week ahead of us, my sister Jamie and her family are coming for the week from Tennessee!! So I will post later all about that as well as the fun activities we have planned. We also find out on Thursday the gender of our baby!!!!! We are so excited to say the least. We'll keep everyone posted. I also wanted to give a shout out to my little brother Bryce who recently got engaged to a very sweet girl named Aimee who has an adorable little girl named Kassidy. We are all so excited for them and excited to welcome Aimee and Kassidy to our crazy family. Another shout out to my sister-in-law Jaclyn who is spending a semester in London through the Study Abroad programs at BYU. We miss her like crazy already and am even more jealous of the fun she is having and the things she has seen and will see. ( Check out her blog~ click Jaclyn on Cool People Like Us). Anywho life is still good and we will post later about all these exciting events coming up!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats on the baby! Can't wait to hear what you will have!

Valerie said...

Hey Jodee! WOW it's been ages! My sister found your (I'm sure through the wonderful bloghopping we all do, haha) and I had to see how your were doing! Looks like life is going great for you! Congrats on your upcoming baby, that is so exciting. I am in Bountiful now so maybe one of these days we can get together or something. We can get together and complain about our lack of sleep and personal time because of our kiddos, haha. Good to see you're doing well!

Tim and Heather said...

Hey Congrats I don't know if i have told you that yet! I have talked to Kathy and Jac about it but not you so congrats and I can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl! hope all is well with you guys!