Saturday, January 24, 2009

WeEk 'O fUn PaRt 1

This has been a very fun filled week for me. My sister and her family are here from Tennessee
and will be here until Thursday. But so much fun stuff has happened that I thought I would share the fun up til now.
While Allreds are here they are spending every other day with each family. We got them on Wednesday this last week and my family decided to get together for lunch. (My sisters already do this but usually on Tuesdays.) Anyway, with all 34 people in my family there were only 5 who couldn't be there. ( Bret, Paul, Bryce, Aimee, and Kassidy) We mostly just ate lunch and talked but we sure had a good time.

Here is the gang at my sister Jenae's house eating lunch and hanging out.

Here's the girls eating their lunches: Samia, Faith, Kiera, Brooklyn, Aspen, Olivia and Hailey.

Jenae, my dad, Zack, Julie and my mom chit-chatting.

We also decided this year for Christmas we would not get sibling presents but wait until Allreds came to Utah and go to dinner for all the adults. Well we decided to do things a little different and we ended up at my sister Jill's house Friday night with our version of "white elephant dinner". See each person had to bring a $15 dinner from whatever restaurant they wanted and then we all put them in paper bags, numbered them and then picked numbers. Whichever number you got was the dinner you got. It turned out really fun and there were lots of different choices: Olive Garden, Chili's, Famous Daves, Training Table, Jason's Deli, Mandarin, Cafe Rio, etc. Then we ate, talked, and played fun games Tueller's has put together.

Julie, Jamie, Clint and Amber waiting to get the party started!

Trevor taking in all the "Tueller-ness"!

Bishop Tueller! ( Yeah my brother just got called to be the Bishop of his new ward. He is pretty young but I know he will do a FANTASTIC job!)

Jill, Paul, Mom, and Dad laughing at something. (Probably me! I say and do a LOT of stupid things!)

Soon to be hubby and wife, Bryce and Aimee. Poor Aimee still doesn't quite know what to do with our wacky family.

The oldies of the group (JUST KIDDING) Steve and Jenae heading the conversation.

Here is a picture of one of the fun games we played. And I rock at this game! We've played it a few times and I always do awesome cause I have a way with names! Thanks again Tueller's for the fun games!


The guests of honor in all their glory, Jamie and Clint!


Well that is it for family fun. I also wanted to shortly acknowledge the little thing growing inside of me. I had a doctor's appointment Thursday and everything looks fantastic. We did find out that the child is definitely it's mother's! They are pretty sure it is a GIRL but could never get a great shot cause she was being so shy. I have another appointment in a few weeks and they should be able to see better then. Also I forgot to mention that for Christmas this year Trevor built me a changing table/ dresser for the baby here is a picture of it with some things we have already gotten for the little one! ( Thanks again babe for the beautiful changing table/ dresser, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!)

6 comments:

The Playin' Lakins said...

Wow you guys have been busy! If it turns out you are having a girl you will have TONS of clothes! Between me and Mandy she will be well taken care of! I'm so excited for you! How have you been feeling? I hope better than the last time you posted. The one thing I could not live without during my pregnancy was Carnation Instant Breakfasts. Chocolate of course. They were the best thing to me when I was hungry but not sure what to eat. And I had one just about every single morning. If I didn't have my milk then I would get way sick. Weird. But probably why my kid was over 8 lbs! Anyway, hope things are good. Keep us posted!

Brad Hyde Family said...

We are so excited for you guys! Little girls are so fun! Can't wait to meet her!

Tim and Heather said...

It looks like you guys are having tons of fun with your family in town! how exciting to hear you having a girl! congrats again!

Staci shWilliams said...

JoDee! Hey how are you? I just saw your blog off of Briana's, and it looks like your doing great :) Drop me a line if you get a chance!

Lisa and Lance said...

Yeah for girls! Maybe we can hook up our son with your daughter one of these days!! :) Looks like you guys are having tons of fun with your family!

Halfords said...

Girls are fun! My Brynnlie was the same way in her ultrasound. She didn't want anyone to see her parts. She was being very shy. I'm excited for you! We really need to get together!