Monday, February 23, 2009

Year of Changes

We just wanted to give a real quick update from the Spencer Clan. I had another Dr.'s apt this week and am gratefully half way through. The baby is definitely a girl and we are so excited!!! She looks very healthy and is right on track. We already have so much stuff for and it just keeps getting better. Sometimes I want to bypass the pregnancy and just get her here, but then again I want to experience every moment of this. But all is well with our little girl.
As I was thinking about the new addition to our little family I started to think about the CRAZY year this will be for us. So much will be going on and changing that I've named 2009 the YEAR OF CHANGES. First off my brother gets married in April which is very exciting to get new family members. Trevor is planning on taking the MCAT in June which will then change our lives forever!!!Then we are looking into moving sometime in the end of June. The baby is due the beginning of July, my ENTIRE family is going on a massive vacation to California including Disneyland in September. Trevor graduates in December and between June and December we will hopefully be applying to Medical Schools and interviewing like crazy. So as you can see we have a lot of new and exciting things coming up and that is why I have named 2009 the YEAR OFCHANGES! ( Which should be interesting since we all know how well I handle change! We'll keep y'all posted!)
Until next time!

4 comments:

Kristin W. said...

hey jodee-
who is your ob gyn doc? i was thinking of switching mine.
--kristin wynder

Brad Hyde Family said...

My mom used to tell us that we were going on another adventure when we were moving all the time, just think of all this as a great big adventure. Alyssa will make it all worth it in the end-those kids have a way of doing that!

McKays said...

So...I'm a crappy friend who hasn't checked your blog for a long time and just read about you being pregnant and am SOOO stinkin' excited for you! And little girls are the best. Happy, congrats, wonderful, and bunch of other joyous words!

Halfords said...

Hey, when are you due again?? We need to all get together sometime