Monday, March 30, 2009

Favorites

Since we don't really have anything fun to blog about right now, and we haven't posted pictures for a while I took this off some other blog and decided to post a few of my "favorite" pictures. Here is our little Alyssa thriving in the womb. She is still doing great. Only 14 weeks left and I honestly CANNOT wait to have her here! So you can probably tell why this is one of my "favorites" right?Can you see why I am so excited to have my baby girl? How stinking cute is my boy? Fat cheeks with rolls anyone?

This one really isn't one of my favorites but I tried to find pictures of me and this is the most recent one- Halloween with my nephew. He dressed up like Chewy from Star Wars and I am .....well nothing.

Anyway hope all is well with everyone. Enjoy some "favorites".

3 comments:

Allred Family said...

I think Alyssa is already cute - but that might be a biased Aunt talking :)

Alycia said...

Hi! This is Alycia (Danielson) Nelson - I stmbled across your blog today and thought I'd say hi - congrats on the baby news!!! You're going to love having a little girl, we have a six month old and she is so much fun! Our blog is tysonandalycia.blogspot.com

The Playin' Lakins said...

How exciting for you!!! Just in case your mom and Kathy don't buy her enough clothes I have TONS that you are welcome to borrow. I can't wait for you, it's going to be so great! Where are you delivering?