Wednesday, May 6, 2009

April's Activities

April was a great month that flew by for Trevor and me. We had a lot going on which is probably why it flew by. I had great plans to capture moments on my camera but alas it was not so. But it was nice to start the month off with Conference. Trevor actually was able to listen to all sessions of Conference this year including Priesthood. That hasn't happened since he's been home from his mission! But it was a great conference as usual!!!!! Then on April 7th we celebrated our 3 year anniversary of being married and our 8 year anniversary of being "Trevor and JoDee". Hence the beautiful flowers! There were 8 White Roses and 3 Red Roses. They were gorgeous and actually lasted for a long time! We also spent the day up in Park City where we had our 1st honeymoon, and went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was a great day. I love you Trevor Jay!

Easter was our next adventure. Trevor had to work the Saturday before so I spent the morning with my family in the traditional Easter Egg Hunt.


I then went over to Trevor's parents house to eat dinner. And like the retard I am forgot to take pictures of the girl's loot! (And believe me it was quite the loot!) My apologies to the Spencer side for not documenting the fun! But the food was great as usual and Grandma and Grandpa Spencer gave Alyssa very fun Easter stuff including her 1st book! Which made Trevor exceptionally happy.

The next week was spent on wedding things. Amiee and Bryce both went through the temple the Friday before Easter which was amazing. We are so proud of you both! After that wonderful experience we all went to Robintino's for dinner- which was a great time even though I highly doubt we'll go back there since the food struggled! ( Like bugs in the salad as well as Steve's fingers! HEHEHEHE!) Bryce and Aimee tied the knot the next week as well as sealing Kassidy to them. It was quite an amazing experience, and a very emotional day.

The rest of the month went by quickly. I did have to do the 3 hour glucose test one day to check for gestational diabetes. Which would have been fine if....... I didn't have to drink 2, yes 2, of those rotten drinks in 5 minutes which were warm and massive. Otherwise I would have been fine and had smooth sailing through the stupid thing. But nonetheless I drank 2 and got halfway done with the whole process before vomiting all over the waiting area, my face, clothes, shoes, and hands! Poor lady sitting across from me got a nasty view! But luckily for me they let me continue the test and not start over, and luckily again I ended up not even having gestational diabetes!!!!!

So April was a quick month! Only 9 more weeks of pregnancy and 2 more semesters left for Trevor. I have a sneaking suspicion this whole year will go by as fast as April has!

1 comment:

Halfords said...

You're probably due any day! I'm anxious to hear the news :)